In order to deliver quality products to buyers, continual quality control is implemented, during production process, which includes:
- Control of incomming materials (must comply with specified demands),
- Interphase control (control of every technological operation),
- Final control (the final product must meets the customer’s demands),
- Assumed testing (control of product by the customer),
- Control documentation that is issued to the customer and which implemented in compliance with prescribed work procedures.